We love us some summer but, with the heat raging on, we're cooling off in the shade with this light, refreshing summer smoothie. The citrus / cucumber combo is perfect for detoxing so blend up and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup of water (can substitute for coconut water)
- 1/4 cup of cucumber chunks (fresh)
- 1/4 cup of orange (fresh)
- Optional 1/4 cup of pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup of spinach (frozen)
- Peel your orange and cut wedges into 1 inch chunks. Cut cucumber in half and then in a quarter and cut half-inch wedges. Do the same if you're adding pineapple.
- Add 1/2 cup of cold water (or coconut water) to your BEVVO first.
- Then, add your fresh fruit followed by your frozen fruit based on the Ingredients measurements.
- Power on your BEVVO to blend a full 40-second cycle or until your desired consistency.
- Find a shady spot in the outdoor heat and sip on blended freshness.
Let us know what you think. Tag us in your creations @mybevvo on instagram.