Summer's underway and poolside lounging has more than begun. Heading into the (possibly) long weekend, this smoothie will have you feeling like you're swinging on hammock under a palm tree.
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 cup of papaya (fresh)
- 1/4 cup of mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup of pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- Prep time. Cut up your fresh fruit into 1 small chunks, ideally 1 inch cubes for the best blends.
- Add 1/3 cup of cold coconut water to your BEVVO first.
- Then, add your fresh fruit followed by your frozen fruit based on the Ingredients measurements.
- Add some ice using your BEVVO ice-cube tray if you want extra chill.
- Power on your BEVVO to blend a full 40-second cycle or until your desired consistency.
- Roll out your pool towel, spread over your lounge chair, and catch some sun while sipping on poolside papaya perfection.
Let us know what you think. Tag us in your creations @mybevvo on instagram.