Kick back and sip on summer vibes with this tropical smoothie. Whether you're poolside or just hanging out in your backyard, this smoothie will definitely turn up your chill meter.
- 1/3 cup of coconut water
- Half a banana (fresh)
- 1/4 cup of mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup of pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- ~2 orange wedges
- First, let's prep your fruits. Cut up half a banana, and 1/4 cup each of mango and pineapple into small chunks. Peel an orange and set aside ~2 slices. If you're using pre-frozen fruit, be sure that pieces are about 1 inch cubes for the smoothest blend.
- Add 1/3 cup of cold coconut water.
- Add your banana first followed by your mango and pineapple as well as 1-2 slices of orange. Feel free to eyeball the measurements too but leaving enough room to blend.
- You can add some ice using BEVVO ice-cube tray for extra chill or leave as is.
- Power on your BEVVO and blend for a full 40-second cycle or until your desired consistency.
- Kick back and sip on tropical vibes.
Experiment with ingredients and tag us in your creations @mybevvo on instagram, let us know what you think.